Very nice and reliable driving teacher.
James Y. Kazinets 03 February, 2017 @ 8:42pm
I was looking for a good driving teacher for 3 weeks. Finally, after analyzing pros and cons I decided to call Eric. I made a good choice because he did his job in professional manner and answered all my questions.
1. Clear driving language (you exactly know what to do and when to do)
2. Precious pieces of advice (not only during driving lessons but before exam)
3. All mistakes are corrected immediately (you do not make the same mistake next time)
4. Good value for money (the best offer in tri cities and probably in Vancouver)
5. Eric is a scanner (he knows what you need to drive safe)
As a result, I took 3 lessons and passed my class 5 exam from the first time!
Not bad, right? Do not waste time. Call him now!